Monday, December 11, 2006

Scout Testimony by FY

Here's something written by Feng Yuan about his experience in Scouting. It was written as a Teacher's Day note. I feel it's very meaningful and worth sharing with all of you.

My Years of Scouting Experience from P3 - P6
by Lee Feng Yuan


In my first two years of Scouting, I made many new friends in the other P3 or P4 classes.

Towards P5, most of them left Scouts and joined another CCA such as soccer and basketball as they thought that maybe Scouts was not the right CCA for them.

I met other friends such as Daniel, Gerald Nat, Qi Jun and many more from different P5 level classes.

Some of them, like me, stayed in the world of Scouting from P3 to P6 (4 years).

Mr Sung was our Scout teacher until P6, when he had also 'graduated' to another Primary School, to teach newer students Scouting.

Mr Lee was our teacher for 1 and a half year. He did far more activities than what Mr Sung did.

He was the one who made Scout so much interesting and fun to be in. He made me one and three other Scoutmates to be Group Leaders and we led packs of 5 other members in a group (SIXES).

LBP, a.k.a. Lord Baden Powell was the person who brought Scouting to life,. Thank you, LBP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home