Friday, November 03, 2006

Year-End Evaluation Survey - Comments

Here are comments about this year's Scout activities from the year-end evaluation survey. Have fun reading them! The question was: "Comment about the Scout activities this year. Which ones did you like and dislike and why? Suggest activities for next year."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I did not really attend a lot of activities but it is still very fun. Go more cycling during next year." - Lance

"Hike. Go 4 more hikes. No more combined CCA camp." - Gerald

"The Scout activities is quite good. I like all of the activities because they are fun." - Mervyn

"The scout activities of this year is quite good. I like all the activities because they are very interesting." - Derrick

"I liked the Job week. I dislike the MacRitchie hike as I had to wake up very early." - Mun Keong

"I liked the East Coast cycling and Bedok District Activity Day because Bedok district activity day had fun activities and I enjoy cycling. I do not like the banner making because it is boring." - Joshua

"I liked the East Coast Cycling because we got chased by some crazy people. I disliked the Combined CCA because it was boring." - Jerrell

"I like the MacRitchie Reservoir hike because it was interesting." - Christian

"Good. I do not dislike anything. Next year activities more camps." - Noel

"The Scout activities in 2006 are very exciting and fun. I especially like the Gold Arrow test. I would suggest more campfires." - Zhi Xuan

"I loved the hike. Go for more hikes." - Sean Ang

"Nothing in particular. No more combined CCA Camp. More hikes in forested area." - Daniel

"I like the tent pitching and outdoor cooking. I don't dislike anything. In other words, I like everything in Scouts. More hiking. More outdoor activities (outside school)." - Amos

"The Scout activities is very good this year. I like the MacRitchie Reservoir hike because I have not been to a long distance for the hike. I dislike the national day banner-making because I did not do much and it was a lousy banner. I suggest to have more activities like camping and campfire." - Chaderic

"The activities were nice. I liked Job Week and East Coast Cycling. More outdoor activities." - Zhi Yong

"I like National Day Banner-Making because it was fun and uses creativity. I dislike Bedok District Activity Day because it was hot and stuffy." - Feng Yuan

5 Comments:

At 9:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like this information, follow us on with implement credit as well as take could it have been was a complete failure [url=http://www.dyjku.co.uk/]temporary car insurance uk[/url] temporary car insurance For some people that happen to be usually top notch with income and have bought in to debt through zero direct fault of their own http://www.dyjku.co.uk/

 
At 9:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secondly, read the Deed of Have faith in or Home loan (This papers will be known as one or the other, although never the two) [url=http://www.odogh.co.uk/]1 year loans[/url] long term loans Owning large amount of the money before hand or be vibrant is a wish for every person http://www.odogh.co.uk/

 
At 4:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gardez en tête que plusieurs pratiques le Palmetto State, et, s'ils ne pouvaient pas arrêter le train de Mitt ici, ils ne seraient pas en mesure d'arrêter partout. [url=http://www.cigaretteelectroniqueafg.co.uk]http://www.cigaretteelectroniquesuper.fr[/url] cigarette electronique Un dispositif appelé ecigarettes sur inhaler une fine brume de nicotine dans les poumons. http://www.cigaretteelectroniquesuper.fr

 
At 4:49 am, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

 
At 7:12 am, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home