Saturday, July 22, 2006

message from the Captain

I've got some things to say.

To the P6s: I know that some you are disappointed at not being able to go on the 'Pirates of the Carribean' movie outing. But I promise you that you will have your own outing after PSLE. By the way, the movie outing wasn't organised specially as a Scout activity. My Form Class went on a combined outing with 2 other P4 classes and I thought that it would be nice to let the Scouts tag along. After all, pirates and Scouts have much in common! Obviously, the P6s can't go because of Supp class and PSLE. Your P6 Form Teachers would have stared me to death for bringing you out for movie!!!

To the P4s: I'm pleasantly surprised that ALL of you turned up for the movie outing. Either you are hardcore movie fans or pirate-wannabes! Actually, I think that you probably just wanted an excuse to skip tuition and remedial lessons! Anyway, I'm glad that you all enjoyed yourselves. I hope you learnt and picked up something useful from the movie e.g. courage and loyalty to friends.

To All: I know that I've been giving more attention to the P4s lately. This can't be helped. We have the new recruits and we need to look after them well. I still care about the P6s. You are always welcome to find me before or after school to chitchat. I can sense some of you are feeling PSLE stress. I will try to arrange lunch with you in groups next week onwards. We can talk about soccer or just talk crap - anything but PSLE!

Your Captain
Bernard "Barbossa" Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home